IV INFUSION THERAPY | VITAMIN C
Therapies with mega doses of ascorbic acid, vitamin C, are used to combat from a cold to the most terrible cancers, going through its anti-aging effect. This is a necessary biological factor with numerous enzymes that have important metabolic functions in our body, related to the formation of collagen molecules, the biosynthesis of carnitine, the obtaining of norepinephrine, the absorption and metabolic storage of iron, as well as with many others.
Ascorbic acid is an effective antioxidant that destroys many oxygenated free radicals, which are involved in cellular aging processes and are constituents at the origin of many degenerative, malignant and cardiovascular diseases. Signs of vitamin C deficiency include: shortness of breath, poor digestion, bleeding gums, weakening of teeth and enamel, joint pain, nose bleeds, anemia, lower resistance to infection and more healing. slow of injuries and fractures.
At Medibiológica we offer therapies with megadoses of vitamin C for various types of diseases, which generate beneficial effects such as:
• Inhibition of cancer cells in the body, especially in tumors of the lung, breast, prostate, liver, and pancreas.
• Promotes the correct formation of bones and teeth, reduces the bodily effects of some substances caused by allergies, prevents and cures colds, accelerates healing processes and lowers cholesterol levels by up to 35-40% in patients with arteriosclerosis.
• It stimulates the production of interferons so it acts as an inactivator of viruses such as those that cause herpes, hepatitis, polio, encephalitis, measles and pneumonia; it also increases defenses against bacteria that cause diseases such as tuberculosis, tetanus and typhoid fever.
• This vitamin has been reported to have an anti-anxiety effect on the nervous system, which is why he uses it to treat schizophrenia. Furthermore, treatment with ascorbic acid results in an improvement in cases of depression and paranoia. In fact, studies have shown that psychiatric patients have a high need for vitamin C.
• Other benefits of vitamin C include: protection against frostbite, slowing the aging process, and building muscle mass. Ascorbic acid can reduce the needs of certain drugs administered to cancer patients, including L-Dopa and pain relievers. In addition, this vitamin prevents certain enzymes from breaking down the natural pain-relieving substances produced by the brain.
MEX (664) 686-3177
USA (619) 270 5525
“Minimally invasive biological treatments to improve your quality of life, maintain your image to look and feel good”